Website counter
† Look at the Important Notes below the cbox! †

Saturday

2012 Infinite Dream

Time has passed by, seconds to seconds, hours to hours, days to days, weeks to weeks, months to months and years to years and this is what we've been waiting for;

NEW YEAR!

2011 has been a great year for us, but not for me. I have tough time, yea I'm a tough girl. On that year I've felt what is it like to be in the lowest level of my life, how it feels like to be abandoned, how's it feels like to be given fake hopes, but on that year too I've been given a big responsibility, I've such a great holiday and many more. But this time, I'm sorry I think I have to say;



and please welcome;


As everyone say; Please be good. Yes I hope you'll be good to me and as in the title of this post "Infinite Dream" I have such an infinite dreams and wishlists. I hope I can share it here, but I can't because people say you can't tell what you wish. This is all I want;

"Give me everything I need not what I want"

xoxo,
Lalitya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...