Website counter
† Look at the Important Notes below the cbox! †

Friday

The Older, Better

Finally! It's December 17th. Happy Birthday m'Dear! Got so much loves from my friends&family! Here's the chronology :

Monday, December 13th 2011
DAMN BOY! I was fighting with my friends. Out of nowhere, they talk bad things about me. I hate them smuch!

Tuesday, December 14th 2011 
Here, damn they avoided me, but i was glad that I have another friends from the other class.

Wednesday, December 15th 2011
Ever since I left that 8Actroverd group they started to ignore me, again! Whatta life! (note my sarcasm) They were talking shits about me, damn hell yea I regretted opening twitter. I'm in the lowest level of my life right now.

Thursday, December 15th 2011
Oh thank Godness I have school today! The only things I want to avoid. Yeah I just hope it'll end soon!
Oh and I don't open my twitter.

Friday, December 16th 2011
Spending the rest of the day with DVD Marathon! Oh and I didn't open my twitter (again!) and I don't give a damn about my friends anymore;)

Saturday, December 17th 2011
Woke up at 2.22 a.m by the sound of Happy Birthday echoing through my room! Yeep!! That's my frriends. They threw a surprise party for me. I was so shocked, stunned, I can't described. I thought they didn't care about me anymore but they do care. I've spent the rest of the week tortured by them. They won't speak a word to me, they avoided me. Damn they just magically appeared in my room singing happy birthday with the cake and presents and camera and stuffs yea. In the morning I was bombarded with sooo many birthday wishes,  think I can't typed anymore.


THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING, XOXO
LALITYA22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...