Website counter
† Look at the Important Notes below the cbox! †

Saturday

no one cares.

Do you ever feel that your life's like a pointless drama and full of shits?
Do you ever feel betrayed by someone "you-called-friend" ?
Do you ever feel so abandoned?
Do you ever feel lonely?
Do you ever feel that you're useless?
Do you ever feel like you deserve to be careless?

I do.

I'm tired of this drama, I'm tired of this pointless shits, I'm tired of this life.
I feel so lonely. No one cares. Maybe they do, but they don't mean it. I'm feeling so abandoned like I'm the only one whose useless. They won't share a thing to me. If they care, they would have bothered to talk to me. Obviously they don't. 

xoxo, it's enough :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...