Website counter
† Look at the Important Notes below the cbox! †

Monday

Truth Hurts


Have you ever heard the words "Truth Hurts?" If yes, i want to tell you something, truth does hurt. What it feels like if your mother compared you to another person that way more better than you? It happens sometimes, so it's the truth, and it hurts. What it feels like if your friends started to avoid you? It's the truth, it's hurt. What it feels like if you are being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you? It's the truth and It does hurt. What it feels like if people tell you to be yourself but then they judge you? It hurts and It's the truth. What it feels like if you have to pretend that it's okay when actually it's not okay? It's the friggin truth and it's so fckin hurts and the last one "What it feels like if you see someone you love loving another person?" It's the truth right? Is it hurt? "It sucks".
I push people away. They think I'm a freakies, but actually I'm afraid that I'll get hurt.
I'm afraid of falling. You think I've moved on then you go with another girl, but actually I'm afraid that you won't catch me.
I never run away, because I'm afraid that you won't chase after me.
"Sometimes the person who's always been there for another person needs someone to be there for them"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...