Website counter
† Look at the Important Notes below the cbox! †

Sunday

Justin Friggin Bieber


JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

Tuesday, March 1 1994 at St. Jude's Hospital. London, Ontario, Canada, 7lb 11oz

yep, that was specifically when and where does Justin Bieber was born. Justin Bieber is my inspiration. he loves his fans so much, that's why i love him. Yeah dude, imma BELIEBER! He likes to eat Sour Patch Kids, Purple is his color, Never Say Never is his line, and beliebers are his everything♥ he calls himself "The King of Prankster" and if someone hurts him, he'll use his Ninja skills to ripped their head offs, wooow biebaah. 

"Haters call me gay, that's funny because their girlfriend loves me more that them" -JB

"I'm just a 17 y.o kids who makes good grilled cheese and like girls;)" -JB

"If you have a dream, you have to at least try to live it" -JB

"If you dont dream big, there's no use of dreaming. If you dont have faith, there's nothing worth believing"  -JB

"There's gonna be times, when people tell you you cant live out your dreams, this is what I tell them: NEVER SAY NEVER" -JB

Those are some quotes from bieber. They are really inspiring right?

Justin's first OLLG was Caitlin Beadles, Justin's bestie were Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers and Christian Beadles. Justin is now dating Selena Gomez. Scooter Braun is Justin's manager but u cant ride him(hehe, scooter everybody) Pattie&Jeremy are his parents. Justin has one sister named Jazmyn Bieber(jazzy) and one brother named Jaxon Bieber(jaxon). 

I don't know what to say anymore, there are tooo many things I know about him, I'll be sooo tired if I typed one by one, but all I know is;

I LOVE JUSTIN DREW FRIGGIN BIEBAAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...